Location: Aurora, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
We are looking for an experienced Tint/Mask Installer to assist the Service and Sales departments by providing all services in relation to tint and mask.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professional installation of window tint products.
- Apply tint and mask
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Responds to management direction and instructions; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
Requires occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
Education & Experience
- Previous experience as a Tint and Mask Installer is required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior successful experience as a Glass Installation / Repair Technician preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay from: $15.00 – $20.00 per flat rate hour