Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
What you’ll do
Wash Techs are in charge of making sure vehicles are in pristine condition to deliver to our customers, both inside and out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and standards for quality
- Provide an exceptional first impression when speaking with customers
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the Wash Tech schedule look like?
- Wash Techs work a variable schedule Monday through Saturday. Shifts range from early, mid and closing.
- What are the steps in the application and interview process?
- After you apply, a Schomp recruiter and the hiring manager will review your application and resume. Selected applicants will be contacted via email or text to conduct phone and in person interviews.
- What kind of training or experience do you need for this role?
- None. Any experience in prior automotive roles are a plus, but we’ll train anyone that has a passion for helping customers and wants to be in the automotive industry.
*Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $12.00- $16.50 per hour