Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Titling
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay: $19.00 – $24.00 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Title Clerk provides clerical support by processing and filing Title paperwork to establish ownership of vehicles being purchased or sold for the Schomp Automotive Group. We are looking for a candidate with multiple years of Automotive Titling experience.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Check-in new vehicle Certificates of Origin (Titles), record stock numbers and file appropriately.
- Break down deals received from F&I when needed (organize).
- Call to research titles not received from Customers and Lienholders, document all research.
- Apply for duplicate Titles from the State, when applicable.
- Assign Titles and process for payment from Wholesalers and Auctions.
- Code Checks from Wholesalers and Auctions.
- Research issues on Titles not received that are due to Wholesalers and Auctions, update all parties of title progress and document conversations.
- Take phone call inquiries from Wholesalers and Auctions regarding Title status.
- Title all Loaner vehicles once placed into service.
- Set-up used deal jackets for Loaner vehicles placed into service.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge
- Previous Automotive Title Clerk experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
Education, Experience and Certification
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license.
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.