The 2018 finalist for ‘Best Places to Work in Colorado’ is looking for a Call Center Representative to join one of the highest selling Subaru dealerships in the nation. Schomp BDC representatives provide the highest level of service to our clients while delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
As a Call Center Representative, you will…
- Take in-bound calls from customers looking to service their vehicles
- Initiate out-bound call with customers and other service centers
- Effectively communicate details to the service department
- Communicate across co-workers and managers
- Any other tasks required by your manager
- Quick to learn new technologies (Google Programs including Sheets, Docs, and Gmail)
- Clear and effective over-the-phone communication
- Highly professional email etiquette
- Experienced in customer service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to the company's liability insurance requirements
- Flexible schedule – can work varying shifts Monday – Saturday
- Valid driver’s license to be insurable
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask and prioritize important activities
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proven problem solver
- Resourceful problem solver
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Upward mobility
- Employee Discounts
- Medical Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
This position operates in a professional dealership environment. Evening and Saturday work will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process. Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support.
- This position will require the employee to be sitting for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires typing and computer use on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
- Evening and Saturday work will be required
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.