Location: Aurora, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Entry Level Pay: Starting at $15.00 per flat rate hour
For more experienced candidates, we would offer: $16.00 – $25 per flat rate hour
We are looking for a Tint/Mask Installer to assist the Service and Sales departments by providing all services in relation to tint and mask. We have more work than we can handle! Installs will be done for 4 makes of vehicles.
This position does not require experience! If you are looking for a dealership that provides long term growth and opportunities, apply here!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professional installation of window tint products.
- Apply tint and mask
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Volunteers readily; seeks increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Responds to management direction and instructions; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- This position does not require experience, we are looking for someone who is excited to learn
- Hard worker
- Positive attitude
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer