Schomp Subaru is seriously growing and looking for Automotive Pros who love what they do and want to work for one of the nation's top Subaru dealerships.
These days every job post seems to make a lot of great promises but they usually come at a price… are you ready to work for a company that doesn't just ask for commitment FROM you, but is also committed TO you?
Why work for Schomp?
- Committed to you joining the team: $5000 sign on bonus for qualified technicians.
- Committed to integrity: Honesty with no shenanigans: a family owned company that only recommends what is needed and replaces what is approved.
- Committed to your life outside of work: An employee-focused paid time off program, including unused sellback
- Committed to your health and wellness: Full suite of insurances (including pet!) and an on site Fitness Center* or fitness reimbursement.
- Committed to your retirement: company match 401(k)
- Committed to your paycheck: A pay package that really rewards you for your skills, knowledge and job execution.
- Committed to your professional growth: ongoing dealership/manufacturer training and leadership development opportunities.
- Committed to you advancing your career: with all our expansion, you're not sitting around waiting for someone to leave… there is all kinds of job advancement opportunity.
- Committed to your sanity: Organized, professional shop with a sane dispatch system that efficiently and fairly gets the work to you so you get more done each day.
- Committed to one of the best perks of automotive: employee discounts. The more brands, the better… and wow we've got the brands!
What You'll Do:
- As an Automotive Technician / Mechanic, you will Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance
- You'll inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, and accurately recommend replacement/repair as needed.
- You'll efficiently and accurately repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues, maintaining productivity goals.
What You Need:
- Full-time paid experience as a Subaru technician in a professional dealership or automotive service center or the real equivalent thereof.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision, demonstrating the motivation to increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams who love what they do.
- Your own complete and up-to-date set of tools.
- **You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR.**
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.