Location: Aurora, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission after Guarantee period
Pay Range: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join the Schomp family!
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
As a Service Advisor, you will…
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced, productive and dynamic shop
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Previous experience as an Automotive Service Advisor is required
- Proven NPS
- Able to hold gross
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
- Flexibility to work occasional nights, weekends, and as needed to ensure completion of customer resolutions
- Valid Driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Automotive Service Advisor Experience Required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, energy, and endurance
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate Schomp and customer-owned vehicles
- Must be insurable by Schomp insurance
Will primarily work in a service drive. The workspace is covered but may involve various weather conditions such as heat and cold as well as safety hazards due to the nature of work. May experience loud noise on a regular basis
- This position will require the employee to be standing for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires the ability to push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, and walk on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer