Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is looking for a dynamic and outgoing Service Valet to assist in the operation of a new Mercedes-Benz dealership in the Salt Lake City Market. We offer great benefits, a truly world-class work environment and great earning potential. Become a part of a championship team on the cutting edge of the automotive industry.
Apply at careers.schomp.com.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the Rocky Mountain Region’s oldest and most successful automotive groups. .
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The Service Valet will assist in the delivery of an extraordinary client experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Move and clean vehicles.
- Maintain new and used vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenish all vehicle fluids as needed and replace batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep new and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the General Manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Make key tags for vehicles.
- Clean vehicles for delivery.
- Wash & vacuum customer vehicles.
- Prepare customer vehicles for delivery following service.
- Pick-up and return customer vehicles from their home or office for service.
- Clean driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Must work in all weather conditions.
- Practice safe work habits and use personal protective equipment as required.
Job Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn quickly, thrive and work effectively in a fast-past environment.
- Must maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude in all that we do.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Must maintain a clean, safe working environment at all times
- Handle all vehicles with care, keep them clean and take precautions to protect all vehicles at the dealership.
Education & Certifications:
High School diploma or equivalent.
- The self-concept of a professional should be coupled with concern for quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reaching, bending, twisting, ability to operate hand tools. Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift. Ability to work in extreme weather conditions in both summer and winter.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Opportunities for career advancement
Fully equipped workout gym!
Please no phone calls or in person submittals – All applications must be completed and submitted online – We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements – Thank you for your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Employees must be attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries. Must maintain clean and orderly work area. Submit to and successfully complete background check, and pre-employment drug test
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.