As our business continues to grow, we need an enthusiastic Client Advisor to join our Porsche Salt Lake City team. We are looking for experienced individuals who understand the long term relationships that are built with customers of the high end luxury brand Porsche. We ideally would like to find someone with exceptional product knowledge with the brand along with previous Porsche experience or at least luxury experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Advisor is responsible to serve as the organization’s representative in all activities connected with the sales of new and used vehicles and related products and services to our customers. The Client Advisor will ensure an extraordinary client experience while creating client relationships and contributing to the dealership’s sales targets.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous and helpful manner and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times. Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions or address their concerns, seek assistance if necessary or appropriate.
- Follow current standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and foster the goal of complete customer satisfaction. Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above the national benchmark level.
- Execute our sales process with each customer, performing all functions necessary to sell our products and services at or above the profitability guidelines established. Follow our operational procedures.
- Continually maintain prospects for new customers and new business using phone, mail, email, personal contact, referrals, and all other means available.
- Complete CRM assigned tasks and follow-ups.
- Use and keep up to date accurate records, files, forms, Dealer Management Systems, etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to 100% of the customers 100% of the time.
JOB REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize time and activities.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow brand dress code.
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for self and sales operation.
- Possess outstanding work ethic.
- Superior customer service skills
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful situations.
- Able to use CRM database, dealer DMS system Microsoft office products as required
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 5 years professional sales experience.
- Porsche product knowledge, previous experience preferred.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase product knowledge should be evident..
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must hold a current State of Utah sales license or have the ability to obtain a sales license as required by the State of Utah.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual and visual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting (20 pounds) unassisted, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time away
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, and supplemental life insurance.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Opportunities for career advancement
Please no phone calls or in person submittals – All applications must be completed and submitted online – We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements – Thank you for your interest in the Porsche Salt Lake City. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer