Location: Littleton, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
What you’ll do
Wash Techs are in charge of making sure vehicles are in pristine condition to deliver to our customers, both inside and out.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and standards for quality
- Provide an exceptional first impression when speaking with customers
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
Short term and long term disability
Allstate Insurance Products
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $13.00- $16.50 per hour