Pay Range: $19-$21
Schomp Automotive is seriously growing and Schomp Nissan is immediately hiring Entry Level Technicians who want to take what they love and turn it into a career working for one of the nation's top dealership groups. We really mean it when we say that this is a step on the path to being a professional Automotive Technician!
Why Work at Schomp?
- We are fortunate to be a Colorado favorite: a family-owned and community – loved company.
- Learn automotive service from real mentors and techs who don't just want you to stay where you are but who want you to learn more, advance as a technician and grow the team together!
- An employee-focused paid time off program, that values your life outside of work!
- We offer a full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life, pet, etc (yep you saw that right) among many other benefits
- On site Fitness Center or fitness reimbursement.
- Company match 401(k)
- A very attractive compensation package!
- INVESTMENT IN YOU and your upward mobility – We are committed to your career. Ongoing dealership and manufacturer training and leadership development.
- (Seriously…we're growing) our team members have all kinds of advancement opportunity.
- Probably the best perk of automotive: employee discounts!
What You'll Do:
- Perform comprehensive vehicle inspections, making recommendations in accordance with manufacturer specifications and guidelines.
- Perform oil changes, full maintenance inspections, fill fluids and other preventive maintenance
- Perform tire balance, rotations and inspections for uneven wear
What You Need:
- You need to be reliable, hard-working and no-nonsense. (This is core to being a professional anything)
- You should have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and demonstrate the motivation to continually increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams who love what they do.
- You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR (that's a big one, if your MVR is a hot mess, we quite possibly cannot hire you)
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.