Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission
We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to join the Schomp family!
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Upward mobility
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employee Discounts
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the manufacturers we represent.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Pet Insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
As a Service Advisor, you will…
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced, productive and dynamic shop
- Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Previous experience as an Automotive Service Advisor is required
- Proven NPS
- Able to hold gross
- Exceptional time management
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
- Flexibility to work occasional nights, weekends, and as needed to ensure completion of customer resolutions
- Valid Driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Automotive Service Advisor Experience Required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, energy, and endurance
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate Schomp and customer-owned vehicles
- Must be insurable by Schomp insurance
Will primarily work in a service drive. The workspace is covered but may involve various weather conditions such as heat and cold as well as safety hazards due to the nature of work. May experience loud noise on a regular basis
- This position will require the employee to be standing for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires the ability to push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, and walk on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $60,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year