WHO WE ARE:
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is a world-class, “Best of The Best” award winning dealership. We’re driven by our values; We are a Competitive group – We want to WIN. We are Adaptable – Willing to change if there is a better way to deliver a great experience for our guests. We are Consistent – We do it right or fix it fast. We are Respectful – Teamwork is key to our success. And finally, we want to demonstrate Empathy – The power of authentic connection.
At Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, we believe that Work-Life Integration is more than just a catch phrase. Our dealership is closed on Sundays & Mondays because we know family time is the most important time.
We’re building a world-class team – we operate out of the nicest Mercedes-Benz dealership in Utah, equipped with great employee and guest amenities, including an in-house work-out facility. Our organization is a place with limitless advancement opportunities…if you’re looking for a home, not just a job, we hope you will consider Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Apply at careers.schomp.com
JOB REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The Mercedes Tint & Mask Installer will assist in the delivery of an extraordinary client experience with clean window tint/ mask installation.
- Ability to hand cut window patterns and clear film.
- Ability to use plotter machine.
- Ability to mold or snap on or off glass/body.
- Maintains customer satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Cleans vehicle to prep for application
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Volunteers readily; seek increased responsibilities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Responds to management direction and instructions; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-4 years successful experience installing automotive window tint.
Certificates & Licenses
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym!
Please no phone calls or in person submittals – All applications must be completed and submitted online – We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements – Thank you for your interest in Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Employees must be attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries. Must maintain clean and orderly work area. Submit to and successfully complete background check, and pre-employment drug test.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.