WHO WE ARE:
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington is a world-class, “Best of The Best” award winning dealership. We’re driven by our values; We are a Competitive group – We want to WIN. We are Adaptable – Willing to change if there is a better way to deliver a great experience for our guests. We are Consistent – We do it right or fix it fast. We are Respectful – Teamwork is key to our success. And finally, we want to demonstrate Empathy – The power of authentic connection.
At Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, we believe that Work-Life Integration is more than just a catch phrase. Our dealership is closed on Sundays & Mondays because we know family time is the most important time.
We’re building a world-class team – we operate out of the nicest Mercedes-Benz dealership in Utah, equipped with great employee and guest amenities, including an in-house work-out facility. Our organization is a place with limitless advancement opportunities…if you’re looking for a home, not just a job, we hope you will consider Mercedes-Benz of Farmington.
Apply at careers.schomp.com.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Think Automotive Sales is not for you? Consider this, our system is extraordinarily different. Through our One Price. One Person. One Hour.™ sales process, there is no need for negotiation. Our Client Sales Professional positions offer excellent income potential – as much as $150,000 a year – and opportunities for career growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Client Sales Professional is responsible to serve as the organization’s representative in all activities connected with the sales of new and used vehicles and related products and services to our customers. The Client Sales Professional will ensure an extraordinary client experience while creating client relationships and contributing to the dealership’s sales targets.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Treat all customers in an enthusiastic, courteous and helpful manner and strive for complete customer satisfaction at all times. Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions or address their concerns, seek assistance if necessary or appropriate.
- Follow current standards for customer treatment that define courteous, professional behavior and foster the goal of complete customer satisfaction. Obtain and maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above the national benchmark level.
- Execute our sales process with each customer.
- Perform all functions necessary to sell our products and services at or above the profitability guidelines established. Follow our operational procedures.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to 100% of the customers 100% of the time.
- Answer incoming phone and internet leads.
- Complete CRM assigned tasks and follow ups.
- Assist in merchandising and presentation of grounds and products.
- Continually maintain prospects for new customers and new business using phone, mail, email, personal contact, referrals, and all other means available.
- Regularly and consistently follow up with prospects and customers per organization/departmental guidelines using telephone, mail, personal contact, and other means. This specifically includes regular and systematic follow up with those who have purchased vehicles from you/us regularly and continuously after they have taken delivery.
- Continually maintain and upgrade “Product Knowledge” of the products and services we sell and of “competitive” products and services. Meet with supervisor regularly to review goals/objectives. Develop and work action plan that achieves those goals/objectives.
- Assist in ensuring that all manufacturer/supplier programs, warranties, etc. are followed and that required records are kept.
- Ensure our sales areas, both inside the building and outside, present a clean, neat, and in accordance with our brand image.
- Assist in the collection of past due customer accounts as requested.
- Use and keep up to date accurate records, files, forms, Dealer Management Systems, etc.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
JOB REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize time and activities.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow brand dress code.
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring the customer experience is the best in the business.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for self and sales operation.
- Possess outstanding work ethic.
- Superior customer service skills
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful situations.
- Able to use CRM database, dealer DMS system Microsoft office products as required
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- 4 year degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase product knowledge should be evident.
- The self-concept of a professional should be coupled with concern for quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must hold a current State of Utah sales license or have the ability to obtain a sales license as required by the State of Utah.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite job functions. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting (20 pounds) unassisted, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
Employees will observe all policies and guidelines as set forth by Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Employees must be attentive to customer needs and responsive to customer inquiries. Must maintain clean and orderly work area.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Mercedes-Benz of Farmington and the manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym!
Please no phone calls or in person submittals – All applications must be completed and submitted online – We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements – Thank you for your interest in the Mercedes-Benz of Farmington. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer