‘Best of the Best’ Shouldn’t Be Limited to Business!
With a decades deep heritage of family-owned excellence and customer-first relationships, Mercedes-Benz of Farmington was recently cited as a “2021 Best of the Best” dealership. As we continue to bring the dream of Benz ownership to Northern Utah and the Salt Lake region, we'll keep striving for this kind of excellence not just in business, but in employee experience and quality of life for all of our team members.
Isn't it time to be on a team pursuing these things?
Why You Should Be Joining Our Team!
- $5,000 sign-on bonus available for Experienced Mercedes Master Certified Technicians*
- Relocation assistance available*
- An industry leading benefits package including on-site fitness, company matched 401k, pet insurance and a commitment to work-life balance
- Ongoing paid certified MB training and a culture of learning and career growth
- A state of the art, world class facility
- Unlimited advancement opportunities in Utah, California and Colorado
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be diagnosing problems and performing repairs on MB vehicles.
- You’ll perform accurate advanced mechanical and electrical inspection, diagnosis and repairs across the MB lineup.
- You’ll be collaborating and communicating with teammates such as Service and Parts Advisors, Technicians and Managers in meeting customers’ needs and expectations.
- You’ll help train and assist other teammates as the needs arise.
- You’ll work to ensure timeliness, productivity, quality and come-back expectations are met.
- You’ll join in our team’s desire to always be improving, growing and learning in our careers.
And It’s Important to Say
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Please no phone calls or in person submittals – All applications must be completed and submitted online. Apply online at careers.schomp.com.
Mercedes-Benz of Farmington, a Schomp Automotive Group Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Certain restrictions and criteria apply to various bonuses and assistance