Schomp Automotive is looking to hire our next Master Automotive Technicians… skilled professionals and leaders who love the brand, and want to work for one of the nation's fastest growing family-owned automotive groups.
Why work for Schomp?
- Generous sign-on bonus for qualified Mazda Master Technicians
- A positive, personal-growth oriented work environment where your career development matters.
- A state-wide favorite: family owned and community – loved company that's been in business for nearly 80 years.
- An employee-focused paid time off program, including unused sellback
- Full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life, pet, etc (you saw that right)
- On site Fitness Center or fitness reimbursement.
- Company match 401(k)
- A very attractive compensation package that rewards you for productivity, quality, efficiency and development.
- Ongoing dealership and manufacturer training and leadership development opportunities.
- With rapid organizational growth, a wealth of career opportunities.
- As always, one of the best perks of automotive: employee discounts that cover a wide variety of brands.
- Known for honesty with no shenanigans: service shops and a company that only recommends what is needed and replaces what is approved.
- All kinds of exciting brands available in CO, UT, and CA: Honda, MINI, BMW, Nissan, Mazda, Hyundai, Subaru, Ford, VW, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche.
What You'll Do:
- As a Master Automotive Technician / Mechanic, you will Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance
- You'll inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, and accurately recommend replacement/repair as needed.
- You'll efficiently and accurately repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues, maintaining productivity goals.
- You'll serve and be trusted as a highly valued source of knowledge, skill, leadership and experience, helping anchor your team and dealership as we achieve our goals together.
What You Need:
- You should be a Certified Mazda Master Technician with consistent and recent full-time experience in a professional dealership or automotive service center.
- You should have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and demonstrate the motivation to continually increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams who love what they do.
- Your own complete and up-to-date set of tools.
- **You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR.**
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.