Location: Aurora, CO
Career Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission only after a 60 Day training period
What you’ll do:
Mazda Sales Advisors are the face of Schomp Mazda. You will assist clients with their wants and needs of their next vehicle purchase. No previous auto experience is necessary because we have an intensive training program, so we can get you up to speed! You will assist our clients with understanding the vehicle's features, coordinate test drives and help the client through the entire purchase cycle. If you enjoy a fast-paced, fun environment and have a passion for delivering a positive experience to clients, this career is for you!
If you are someone with Restaurant Server, Bartender, Personal Trainer, Hotel hospitality or hotel hospitality experience, you will love working for Schomp!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating vehicle features and benefits
- Taking clients through a thorough analysis of wants and needs and making suitable product recommendations
- Accurately log daily activities on the internal lead management system
- Conduct business development through networking activities
- A heart for Client care
- Bartender experience is a plus
- Server in the Food industry is a plus
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Personal Trainer experience is a plus
- Ability to follow a process and follow through on detailed transactions
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Sales Advisor Training class look like?
- We provide a month-long Sales training class. This will include learning of product knowledge, Schomp's One Price, One Person, One Hour sales process and everything you need to know about selling a car! The class will also involve role playing of the car buying process.
What does the Sales Advisor schedule look like after the training period?
- Our Sales Advisors work Tuesday through Saturday, along with a rotating shift on Mondays, to ensure incoming leads are responded to promptly.
- Our retail hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (although taking care of some customers may take a little longer and some days may require Advisors to come in early or stay late)
Our employees come first
- Clients have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- We are very pet friendly and provide Pet insurance!
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $50,000 – $150,000 per year