Location: Aurora, Highlands Ranch and Littleton, CO – some travel between local campuses may be required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $22.00 – $31.00 per hour
At Schomp, our Corporate positions provide valued support to our dealerships and customers. We are looking for top talent ready to join our forward-thinking, high volume, dynamic organization.
We encourage our team members to be their best, we celebrate our success, and we strive to exceed customer expectations. The Schomp Corporate team dedicates time in supporting its employees and recognizing achievements through the monthly MVP award. We also encourage and provide opportunities for our employees to support SchompSpark – giving back to our community in the areas of children’s and educational organizations.
If you are looking for an amazing team of hard working and fun individuals, apply now!
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware,peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails and/or Help Desk tickets regarding desktop problems.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in creating Help Desk knowledge base, technical documentation and manuals.
- Work with third-party support and PC equipment vendors as needed.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications, updates and systems.
- Network and Microsoft certification preferred
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting with the ability to prioritize projects
Full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life,
Pet insurance, you read that right, insurance for your furry or not so furry friends
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
Short term and long term disability
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Your mental health is important to us – we have an Employee Assistance program that offers counseling sessions, financial and legal advice
Culture that values and recognizes
Committed to your career, leadership and development training
With all of the organiational growth, we offer a wealth of career opportunities
The best part of automotive: Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.