Location: Highlands Ranch and Aurora, CO and Salt Lake City, Utah
Career Area: IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The qualified candidate will work in many areas of technologies to support the multiple departments with incidents, problems and requests. The candidate will ultimately be responsible for ensuring prompt and accurate customer service and increased client satisfaction. The candidate will be reporting directly to our Director of IT
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware,peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails and/or Help Desk tickets regarding desktop problems.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in creating Help Desk knowledge base, technical documentation and manuals.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Work with third-party support and PC equipment vendors as needed.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications, updates and systems.
- Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications.
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
- Provide new employee IT orientation.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction with teams.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting with the ability to prioritize projects independently.
Education Experience and Certification
- Network and Microsoft certification preferred
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour