Location: Highlands Ranch and Aurora, CO and Salt Lake City, Utah
Career Area: IT
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The qualified candidate will work in many areas of technologies to support the multiple departments with incidents, problems and requests. The candidate will ultimately be responsible for ensuring prompt and accurate customer service and increased client satisfaction. The candidate will be reporting directly to our Director of IT
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware,peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails and/or Help Desk tickets regarding desktop problems.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in creating Help Desk knowledge base, technical documentation and manuals.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
- Work with third-party support and PC equipment vendors as needed.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications, updates and systems.
- Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications.
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
- Provide new employee IT orientation.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
- Excellent customer service in face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction with teams.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting with the ability to prioritize projects independently.
Education Experience and Certification
- Network and Microsoft certification preferred
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Upward mobility
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employee Discounts
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Pet insurance
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour