Location: Highlands Ranch and Aurora, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $22.00 – $31.00 per hour
The qualified candidate will work in many areas of technologies to support the multiple departments and stores with incidents, problems and requests. The candidate will ultimately be responsible for ensuring prompt and accurate customer service and increased client satisfaction.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
Short term and long term disability
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
- Perform analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware,peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Construct, install and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails and/or Help Desk tickets regarding desktop problems.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
- Assist in creating Help Desk knowledge base, technical documentation and manuals.
- Work with third-party support and PC equipment vendors as needed.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications, updates and systems.
- Network and Microsoft certification preferred
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office required.
- Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
- Good understanding of computer support and troubleshooting with the ability to prioritize projects
The Schomp Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of Colorado’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.