Entry Level Technician
Location: Aurora, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
What you’ll do
Technicians perform oil changes, tire rotations, and alignments that meet all manufacturer specifications and the highest standards of quality expected from Schomp customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and standards for quality
- Provide an exceptional first impression when speaking with customers
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the Entry Level Tech schedule look like?
- Express Techs work a variable schedule Monday through Saturday. Shifts range from early, mid and closing.
- What are the steps in the application and interview process?
- A Schomp recruiter and the hiring manager will review your application and resume. Selected applicants will be contacted via email or text to conduct phone and in person interviews.
- What kind of training or experience do you need for this role?
- None. Any experience in prior automotive roles are a plus, but we’ll train anyone that has a passion for helping customers and wants to be in the automotive industry.
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Upward mobility
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employee Discounts
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Pet insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.