The 2018 finalist for ‘Best Places to Work in Colorado’ is looking for a Customer Greeter to join one of our newest dealerships – Hyundai. Don’t think of this as just a job in an automotive dealership, think of this as a career in an organization that challenges the status quo, looks for innovative opportunities and hinges everything on a heart of empathy and care for customers.
As a Greeter, you will be the first point of contact for our company. The duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the dealership. You will also coordinate front-office activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. To be successful as a greeter, you should have a pleasant personality, and professional appearance as this is also a customer facing role. You should be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, duties and responsibilities are to ensure the first contact welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure showroom is tidy and presentable
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Move cars in/around and outside of the showroom
- Any other tasks requested by your manager
- Proven work experience in customer service
- Experience with Avaya phone system highly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
This position operates in a professional dealership environment. Evening and Saturday work will be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process. Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support.
- This position will require the employee to be sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires typing and computer use on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
- Evening and Saturday work will be required
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.