The 2018 finalist for 'Best Places to Work in Colorado' is looking for Client Advisors to join the Schomp Hyundai sales team. Schomp Client Advisors provide the highest level of service to our clients while delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
As a Hyundai Client Advisor, you will…
- Greet and guide customers as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Respond via phone call and email/text to internet leads for possible sales
- Initiate and maintain an active relationship with customers
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot through video
- Taking customers through a thorough needs analysis, making suitable product recommendations and organizing test drives
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Conducting business development and networking activities to generate sales
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
- Being proactive in the day-to-day activities of your team
- Any other duties assigned by your manager
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced, productive and dynamic sales environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and as needed to ensure completion of customer resolutions
- Must be legally and technically able to safely operate Schomp and customer-owned vehicles in order to be insurable
- Must be able to pass the Colorado test to obtain a sales license
- Valid driver’s license required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Prior automotive sales experience not necessary, we are willing to train and develop the right person
- Individuals with a background in the hospitality and/or restaurant industry are strongly encouraged to apply
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, energy, and endurance
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their job.
- Upward mobility
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employee Discounts
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- Medical, Dental + Vision coverage
- 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Will primarily work in an automotive showroom and office environment. Workspace is covered but may involve various weather conditions such as heat and cold when working outdoors on the lot as well as safety hazards due to the nature of work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process. Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support.
- This position will require the employee to be standing for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires the ability to push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, and walk on a regular basis
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.