Location: Aurora, CO
Career Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission only after a 60 Day training period
What you’ll do:
Client Advisors are the salespeople of Schomp Automotive. You’ll talk about vehicles, coordinate test drives, and close deals. If you're interested in a competitive, fast-paced, and fun environment, and have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, this is the job for you.
If you are someone with Bartender, Personal Trainer, Hotel hospitality experience, you'll love working for Schomp!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Initiate and maintain relationships with customers
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating vehicle features
- Taking clients through a thorough analysis of need and making suitable product recommendations
- Accurately log activities on the internal lead management system
- Conduct business development through networking activities
- A heart for customer care
- Bartender experience is a plus
- Food industry is a plus
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Personal Trainer experience is a plus
- Ability to follow a process and follow through on detailed transactions
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Client Advisor Training class look like?
- We provide a month long Sales training class. This will include learning of product knowledge, A2Z Zync process and everything you need to know about selling a car! The class will also involve role playing of the car buying process.
What does the Client Advisor schedule look like after the training period?
- Our Client Advisors work Tuesday through Saturday, along with a rotating shift on Mondays, to ensure incoming leads are responded to promptly.
- Our retail hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (although taking care of some customers may take a little longer and some days may require Advisors to come in early)
Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- We are very pet friendly and provide Pet insurance!
- Medical and Dental coverage
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $50,000 – $150,000 per year