GENEROUS SIGN ON BONUS for well-qualified technicians ! Schomp Hyundai is seriously growing and we are looking for positive and professional Hyundai Automotive Technicians who want to build their career, expand their opportunity, contribute to a positive team culture, and be compensated for what they do!
Why work for Schomp?
- Be appreciated and compensated for your skill and expertise: a very competitive compensation and total rewards package.
- Fair and sane dispatch system designed with your productivity and income in mind.
- Work for a front of the pack, state-wide favorite: Schomp is a family owned and community – loved company.
- Be rewarded for your time in the saddle: an employee-focused paid time off program, including unused sellback.
- Have peace of mind with a full insurance suite – medical, dental, life, pet, etc (yep you saw that right)
- Engage your wellness with an On site Fitness Center or fitness reimbursement.
- Invest in your future with a Company match 401(k)
- Develop and expand your skill and knowledge sets with ongoing technical and OEM training as well leadership development and advancement opportunities.
- Continually reimagine your career path: your career is not static… because our automotive group is so rapidly growing, there is always all kinds of advancement opportunity.
- Take advantage of one of the best perks of automotive: employee discounts at a variety of dealership and manufacturer brands.
What You'll Do:
- As a Hyundai Automotive Technician / Mechanic, you will Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance
- You'll inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, and accurately recommend replacement/repair as needed.
- You'll efficiently and accurately repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues, maintaining productivity goals.
What You Need:
- Really straightforward: you should have at least two years of full-time paid experience as a professional automotive technician in a professional dealership or automotive service center.
- You should have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and demonstrate the motivation to continually increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams who love what they do.
- Your own complete and up-to-date set of tools.
- **You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR.**
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.