Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay: $15.00 -$17.00 per hour
What you’ll do
This role is a great place to begin a career in the automotive world! If you are looking for a dealership that provides long term growth and opportunities, apply here!
Service Valets keep cars flowing through our Service Departments. You’ll greet customers, move vehicles, and work with Service Advisors and Technicians to make sure our customer’s vehicles receive first class care at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Initiate and maintain relationships with customers
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Move vehicles between the service drive and shop/staging areas
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Clean driving record or minimal violations
- Valid Driver's license
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to work Tuesday – Saturday, full time
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.