Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly plus bonuses
Pay Range: $12.32 – $15.00 per hour plus bonuses
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Express Service Advisor is responsible as the customer's first point of contact on the vehicle’s routine service; serves as the communicator between customer and Express Technician; develops estimates; creates repair orders; and maintains customer rapport and records; at all time providing an exceptional customer experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Initiate automotive services and repairs by discussing with the customer the services desired.
- Determine and recommend needed maintenance based on age, mileage, and history of the vehicle.
- Review vehicle inspections, estimates, and recommend proper maintenance care to the customer.
- Effectively and accurately generate repair orders, including accurate estimates of cost for labor and parts.
- Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer’s approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, answering questions and concerns.
- Review daily technician roster; distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order.
- Ensure process adherence.
- Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to 100% of the customers 100% of the time. Interact with all customers in an enthusiastic, professional, courteous and helpful manner, striving for complete customer satisfaction at all times. Promptly follow-up with customers and fully answer their questions and address their concerns.
- Address customer complaints immediately.
- Follow company-approved operational procedures, including plate, key and lot management procedures.
- Continually maintain and upgrade “Product Knowledge” of the products and services the company sells and of “competing” products and services.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Responsible for customer data privacy; keeping computers and files protected.
- Practice safe work habits, and follow the company’s safety policies.
- Model professionalism and approach all situations as a representative of the company.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Adhere to the Company’s Core Values of Competitive, Consistent, Adaptable, Respectful, and Empathetic.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge
- Action oriented mindset; seizes on opportunities and enjoys working hard.
- Dedicated customer focus; understands how to listen and empathize with internal and external customers, to establish long term relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize time and activities.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and follow brand dress code.
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the customer experience is the best in the business.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for self and sales operations.
- Possess outstanding work ethic.
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful situations.
- Able to use/learn to use: dealer DMS system, Microsoft Office Products, Google Suite and other software products as required.
- Handle all vehicles with care, keep them clean and take precautions to protect all vehicles at the dealership.
Education, Experience and Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase product knowledge should be evident.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license.
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand, as well as ability to understand the speech of another person.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity, including ability to operate computers, tablets, phones, key-boxes and other office machines to perform the requisite job functions.
- Visual acuity to see details of objects that are less than a few feet away. Requires extended screen time, including reading and entering information in multiple computer screens.
- Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of cars numerous times each day.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, repetitive hand movements, twisting, standing, walking, sitting, squatting, pushing, and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions in both summer and winter.
- Regular, punctual attendance is required.
- This position operates in a professional dealership environment.
- Evening and Saturday work will be required. Scheduled shifts will be determined by the manager, with rotating shifts throughout the work week.
- Must maintain a clean, safe working environment at all times.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer