Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
What you’ll do
Express technicians perform oil changes, tire rotations, and alignments that meet all manufacturer specifications and the highest standards of quality expected from Schomp customers.
The Express Role is a great place for eager technicians to begin their careers in the automotive world! If you are looking for a dealership that provides long term growth and opportunities, apply here!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and standards for quality
- Provide an exceptional first impression when speaking with customers
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of training or experience do you need for this role?
- None. Any experience in prior automotive roles are a plus, but we’ll train anyone that has a passion for helping customers and is excited to be in the automotive industry.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $13.00 – $18.00