Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission only after a 60 Day guarantee period
What you’ll do:
Client Advisors are the salespeople of Schomp Automotive. You’ll talk about vehicles, coordinate test drives, and close deals. If you're interested in a competitive, fast-paced, and fun environment, and have a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service, this is the job for you.
If you are someone with Bartender, Personal Trainer, Hotel hospitality experience, you'll love working for Schomp!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Initiate and maintain relationships with customers
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating vehicle features
- Taking clients through a thorough analysis of need and making suitable product recommendations
- Accurately log activities on the internal lead management system
- Conduct business development through networking activities
- A heart for customer care
- Bartender experience is a plus
- Food industry is a plus
- Hotel experience is a plus
- Personal Trainer experience is a plus
- Ability to follow a process and follow through on detailed transactions
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Client Advisor Training class look like?
- We provide a month long Sales training class. This will include learning of product knowledge, A2Z Zync process and everything you need to know about selling a car! The class will also involve role playing of the car buying process.
What does the Client Advisor schedule look like after the training period?
- Our Client Advisors work Tuesday through Saturday, along with a rotating shift on Mondays, to ensure incoming leads are responded to promptly.
- Our retail hours are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (although taking care of some customers may take a little longer and some days may require Advisors to come in early)
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
Pay Range: $50,000 – $150,000 per year