Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career. Employers may claim to “promote from within,” but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors. Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers. If you’re ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you’re making a difference at any level, apply now.
New to the car business? Interested in the machinery side of the auto world? Our ground floor training will prepare you for growth & advancement in your career. Our veteran Service Technicians will give you hands on service drive trainings, help you ramp up quickly, familiarize you with the tools & equipment and guide you through.
- Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid time-off
- Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fully equipped workout gym!
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen