Location: Highlands Ranch and Aurora, CO
Career Area: Administrative Finance
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Schomp Automotive Group is looking for Automotive Finance Administrative Assistants to join our teams! We offer great benefits and a clean, safe working environment, with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the Rocky Mountain Region’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.
We offer training and scheduled performance reviews with the opportunity for advancement and pay increases!
If you are someone who loves learning and working in a fun and fast-paced environment, behind the scenes, we've got the job for you!
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
The Finance Assistant will contribute to positive customer experiences and company cash flow by expediting accurate paperwork for signing and funding through lenders.
- Must prioritize deals to ensure customers are handled within the 1 Hour promise time.
- Responsible for packaging deals and funding contracts.
- Must accurately receipt cash deposits and ensure all monies are received on transactions.
- Process After-Sales transactions.
- Update Funding Manager on any problematic deals.
- Accurately watch and update the Contract In Transit (CIT) account; update notes in Dealer Bible for all unfunded deals.
- Work with sales staff to reconcile fund delays.
- Responsible to check reserve payments and contact banks when funds are short.
- Maintain deposit log, ensure accuracy.
- Maintain forms inventory.
- Send/scan all F&I contracts for remittance daily, logging all contracts sent.
- Responsible for customer data privacy; keeping computers and files protected
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Adhere to the Company’s Core Values of Empathetic, Competitive, Adaptable, Consistent and Respectful
- Does not work directly with customers
Job Required Skills + Knowledge:
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to manage and organize time and activities.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Ability to adapt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent process orientation and extremely accountable for self and sales operations.
- Possess an outstanding work ethic.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Maintain effective team member relations.
- Ability to maintain emotional control in stressful situations.
- Able to use/learn to use: dealer DMS system, Microsoft Office Products, Google Suite and other software products as required.
Education + Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand, as well as the ability to understand the speech of another person.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity, including the ability to operate computers, tablets, phones, and other office machines to perform the required job functions.
- Requires extended screen time, including reading and entering information on multiple computer screens.
- Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
- Regular, punctual attendance is required.
- This position operates in a professional dealership environment.
- Evening and Saturday work will be required as job duties demand. Scheduled shifts will be determined by the manager, with rotating shifts throughout the workweek.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet-friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On-site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: From $15.00 – $20.00 per hour