Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $20 – 25 per hour
We are looking for top talent ready to join our forward-thinking, high-volume, dynamic organization. At Schomp, we encourage our team members to be their best, we celebrate our success, and we strive to exceed customer expectations.
If you are looking for an amazing team of hard-working and fun individuals, apply now!
- Responsible for Parts staging and loading accuracy
- Utilizes their team to maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Ensure all parts are accounted for and in staging area before loading each route
- Reconcile and report shortages and/or damages.
- Investigate, reconcile and report any mis-pulled or missing parts.
- Assist in scanning and stocking parts as necessary.
- Build, execute, and maintain processes when needed.
- Availability to be a main point of contact for various departments.
- Establish an ongoing support relationship with wholesale and the individual stores.
- Oversee safety standards to ensure that the parts department comply with safety policies and OSHA guidelines. Routinely inspect all areas to maintain a safe environment.
- Previous warehouse and management experience preferred.
- Full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life,
- Pet insurance, you read that right, insurance for your furry or not-so-furry friends
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick, and benefit days
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Accident insurance
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Your mental health is important to us – we have an Employee Assistance program that offers counseling sessions, financial, and legal advice.
- Culture that values and recognizes
- Committed to your career, leadership, and development training
- With all of the organizational growth, we offer a wealth of career opportunities
- The best part of automotive: Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.