Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Parts
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Schomp Automotive Group is looking for a Parts Warehouse Shipper/Receiver to join our team! We offer great benefits, a clean and safe workshop and great development potential.
- Greet the deliveries when they arrive at the warehouse throughout the day, help unload from the truck
- Sending outgoing mail through multiple shipping vendors
- Organizing parts, machinery, and groups of parcels
- Enter the parts data received and shipped on the computer
- Work with manager for daily reporting
- Clean and maintain the warehouse
- Maintain a clean, professional appearance and work environment, being mindful of safety procedures and protocol
- Any other task required of you by your manager
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase technical skills should be evident.
- This candidate needs to be available for work a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Valid Driver’s License, must be insurable by Schomp’s Insurance
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations, and the ability to pass a background check and drug test
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity, including ability to operate computers. Tablets, phones, and other office machines.
- Visual acuity to see details of objects that are less than a few feet away. Requires extended screen time, including reading and entering information in multiple computer screens.
- Requires frequent reaching, bending, repetitive hand movements, twisting, standing, walking, sitting, squatting, pushing, and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift.
- Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Regular, punctual attendance.
The Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour