Location: Highlands Ranch
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily shop task list as assigned.
- Clean and maintain all shop floors in the service department.
- Inform the Shop Foreman needed repairs and maintenance issues.
- Team Effort: demonstrate a concern for meeting team/departmental needs through activities such as accepting overtime, taking on additional projects as identified.
- Practice safe work habits, follow the company’s safety policies, report any accidents or injuries immediately, and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Adhere to the Company’s Core Values of Competitive, Consistent, Adaptable, Respectful, and Empathetic.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to adapt and support new processes and changes to help in employee customer satisfaction
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour