Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Service
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
What you’ll do
Service Valets keep cars flowing through our Service Departments. You’ll greet customers, move vehicles, and work with Service Advisors and Technicians to make sure our customer’s vehicles receive first class care at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Initiate and maintain relationships with customers
- Enhance the service process by creating a first class customer experience
- Move vehicles between the service drive and shop/staging areas
- Respond quickly to the needs of the department and the customers
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Able to work nights, holidays, weekends
- Clean driving record or minimal violations
- Valid Driver's license
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Service Valet schedule look like?
- Service Valets work a variable schedule Monday through Saturday. Shifts range from early, mid and closing.
What are the steps in the application and interview process?
- A Schomp recruiter and the hiring manager will review your application and resume. Selected applicants will be contacted via email or text to conduct phone and in person interviews.
Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Pet insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Paid vacation
- On-Site gym
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $13.00 -$15.00 per hour