Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly plus bonuses
Pay: Starting at $14 per hour plus bonuses
Duties and Responsibilities:
Learn and gain abilities to further assist BMW owners.
Serve as a Customer Service Representative for guests.
Complete TMSI training.
Be a Brand Ambassador for both BMW and Schomp
Learn product knowledge above and beyond TMSI training
Perform standard porter/wash duties
Perform appointment processes and Adviser assistance
Greet and guide the customer to the appropriate areas
DMS input and management
Check in and check out process
Keeping refrigerator, coffee station, and snack areas stocked
Duties as assigned
Able to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends, holidays
Valid Driver’s License
Clean driving record, or, minimal violations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This role may require walking, standing for long periods of time, and extended screen time.
The ability to view a computer screen and utilize a keyboard and/or tablet for extended periods of time.
Ability to stand, walk, and sit intermittently throughout the day. Coordinates work efforts and communications with client advisers, Genius team members, and clients.
This position will require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a step ladder occasionally required.
Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.