Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Range: $17.00 – $40.00 per flat rate hour
A Service Technician is responsible for troubleshooting vehicle issues and fixing them; well-versed in complex mechanical or electrical systems of vehicles; excellent problem-solving abilities; must be a good communicator, able to explain to customers issues with their vehicle; at all times providing an exceptional customer experience.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Mainline Technician, you will Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance
Inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
Productivity: Achieve an average productivity rate of at least ninety-two to ninety-four percent (92%-94%).
Efficiency: Maintain a minimum efficiency rate of one hundred ten to one hundred fifteen percent (110%-115%).
Education + Experience:
- Prior experience as an automotive mainline technician in a dealership
- The ability to work independently with limited supervision and the motivation to continually increase technical skills should be evident.
- A complete and up-to-date set of tools is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.