Schomp Automotive is seriously growing and we are looking for seasoned Automotive Technicians who love the brand, and want to work for one of the nation's top BMW dealerships.
Why work for Schomp?
Generous sign-on bonus for qualified techs
- A state-wide favorite: family owned and community – loved company.
- An employee-focused paid time off program, including unused sellback
- Full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life, pet, etc (you saw that right)
- On site Fitness Center or fitness reimbursement.
- Company match 401(k)
- A very attractive compensation package that rewards you for productivity, quality, efficiency and development.
- Committed to your career: ongoing dealership and manufacturer training and leadership development opportunities.
- With all of the organizational growth, a wealth of career opportunities.
- As always, one of the best perks of automotive: employee discounts
- Honesty with no shenanigans: a shop and company that only recommends what is needed and replaces what is approved.
What You'll Do:
- As an Automotive Technician / Mechanic, you will Service vehicles in a timely manner for routine scheduled maintenance
- You'll inspect vehicle engines and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, and accurately recommend replacement/repair as needed.
- You'll efficiently and accurately repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues, maintaining productivity goals.
What You Need:
- Really straightforward: you should have at least two years of full-time paid experience as a professional BMW technician in a professional dealership or automotive service center.
- You should have the ability to work independently with limited supervision and demonstrate the motivation to continually increase your knowledge & technical skills.
- You should be a positive team player: our company successes have always been built on mature and dedicated teams who love what they do.
- Your own complete and up-to-date set of tools.
- **You must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable MVR.**
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.