Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Parts
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Commission
We are looking for an experienced Automotive Parts Advisor to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accountability for inventory accuracy by correctly charging, pulling and issuing parts in a precise manner and according to process.
- Provide a high level of personal service to internal, wholesale, and retail customers by assisting them in identifying and obtaining needed parts.
- Promote the sales of appropriate parts and accessories by accurately identifying the customer’s needs and promoting the benefits of using genuine OEM parts.
- Use parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts.
- Accurately specify and identify parts needed to meet customer requirements, so that number of parts returns due to errors is low.
- Record lost sales due to the unavailability of parts.
- Maintain accurate sales and inventory records of all invoiced items. Accurately cost out parts and accessories on counter tickets and repair orders.
- Follow up on special ordered items, and notify the customer and technicians when received.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Automotive Dealership Parts Advisor Experience
- High degree of computer and computer application skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
- Skills in database management and data input
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
- Valid Driver License
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report
Schomp Automotive Group is an equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $4,000.00 – $6,500.00 per month