Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Titles
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Title Assistant provides clerical support by processing payoffs. We are looking for a candidate with multiple years of Automotive Titling experience, accounting experience is preferred.
- Primarily works with payoffs
- Check-in new vehicle Certificates of Origin (Titles), record stock numbers and file appropriately.
- Break down deals received from F&I when needed (organize).
- Call to research titles not received from Customers and Lienholders, document all research.
- Apply for duplicate Titles from the State, when applicable.
- Assign Titles and process for payment from Wholesalers and Auctions.
- Code Checks from Wholesalers and Auctions.
- Research issues on Titles not received that are due to Wholesalers and Auctions, update all parties of title progress and document conversations.
- Take phone call inquiries from Wholesalers and Auctions regarding Title status.
- Title all Loaner vehicles once placed into service.
- Set-up used deal jackets for Loaner vehicles placed into service.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous Automotive Title Clerk experience required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Ability to adopt and support new processes and changes to help in employee and customer satisfaction.
Education, Experience and Certification:
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver license.
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $15.00 – $16.50 per hour