The 2018 finalist for ‘Best Places to Work in Colorado’ is looking for Professional Detail Technicians to join one of our newest dealerships. The Schomp Detail Team provides the highest level of service on vehicles entrusted to us by our clients and delivering a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
As a Wash Tech you will…
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicle
- Wax and buff exterior of vehicle
- Vacuum and clean vehicle upholstery
- Clean Engine
- Apply touch-up paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle
- Maintain customer satisfaction scores at or above company standards
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed
- Any other task required by your manager
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
- Flexibility to work occasional nights, weekends, and as needed to ensure completion of customer resolutions
- Valid driver’s license to be insurable by Schomp’s insurance policy
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior experience as a detail technician preferred
- Effectively manage a high volume of work
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, energy, and endurance
- Our employees come first
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
- Upward mobility
- We promote from within. Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
- Employee Discounts
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
- Medical Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with a company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
Will primarily work in an automotive showroom and office environment. Workspace is covered but may involve various weather conditions such as heat and cold when working outdoors on the lot as well as safety hazards due to the nature of work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. ADA accommodation will be made to support applicants with the process. Contact HRteam@schomp.com for support.
- Medium/Heavy Work—Will lift over 50 pounds with assistance device required and/or frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to or over 35 pounds with assistance device available as needed.
- This position will require the employee to be standing for prolonged periods of time
- This position requires the ability to push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, reach, grasp, and walk on a regular basis
- This position involves repetitive motion
Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
06, 07, 08