Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Career Area: Accounting
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing dealership purchase invoices, as well as posting costs to stocked vehicle jackets. We are looking for a candidate with multiple years of Accounts Payable Experience.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Accurately compile and sort purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, and statements.
- Review accounting data on invoices, post daily.
- Reconcile statements to accounts payable scheduled and prepare checks.
- Create new payable accounts, ensuring completion of all necessary paperwork (W-9, resale, certificate of insurance, etc.).
- Manage filing of paperwork.
- Responsible for reconciling Sublet schedule.
- Assist in answering phones and cashiering.
- Actively listen and respond to vendor questions.
- Support and assist the Controller in the financial management of the store.
Job Required Skills and Knowledge
- Accounts Payable experience required
- Must maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude in all that we do.
- Demonstrate high character and achieve high results.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to efficiently use a 10-key.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with bookkeeping procedures.
Education, Experience and Certification
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience preferred, but not required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must possess and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
- We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance!
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
- Short term and long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Allstate Insurance Products
- On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs
- A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
- Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
- Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour