Location: Schomp Ford 150 S Havana St Aurora, CO 80012
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Hourly
Pay Range: $21 – $27 per hour
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for posting day-to-day car deals into the DMS system, ensuring accurate allocations of the transactions into the General Ledger; making adjustments to entries related to cash accounts when necessary.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including the following!
We are very pet friendly and offer pet insurance
Medical, Dental and vision insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
Short term and long term disability
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Comprehensive employee recognition programs
A competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
Continued Training through Schomp and the dealer manufacturer
Opportunities for career advancement
Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Our Employees Come First
Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work
- Daily posting of car deals into the DMS system.
- Verify general ledger allocations are accurate, adjust if necessary.
- Review and adjust as necessary, any entries related to car deals, daily cash deposits, petty cash audits, daily floor plan payoffs, and positive pay.
- Account for all documents, ensure that none are missing.
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Actively listen and respond to peer and leadership questions.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in accounting.
Schomp Automotive Group provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of Colorado’s oldest and most successful automotive groups.
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.