Location: Hybrid Remote – 5690 DTC BLVD #400E Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Employment Type: Full Time
Position Type: Salary
Pay Range: $8,000 – $11,000 per month
At Schomp, our Corporate positions provide valued support to our dealerships and customers. We are looking for top talent ready to join our forward-thinking, high volume, dynamic organization.
We encourage our team members to be their best, we celebrate our success, and we strive to exceed customer expectations. The Schomp Corporate team dedicates time in supporting its employees and recognizing achievements through the monthly MVP award. We also encourage and provide opportunities for our employees to support SchompSpark – giving back to our community in the areas of children’s and educational organizations.
If you are looking for an amazing team of hard working and fun individuals, apply now!
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Provide in-depth initial training.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of current standards.
- Implement and maintain the Once Price, One Person, One Hour sales process reinforces concepts leading to fair, transparent treatment of customers, repeat buying and positive sales referrals. Establish and implement processes for prospecting, demonstrating product, customer vehicles, closing sales and delivering vehicles.
- Promote sales, traditional finance and insurance products, and the services offered by the dealership’s other departments.
- Identify and address employee performance issues (positive and critical) timely, professionally and as positively as possible.
- Ensure proper follow-up is achieved with all prospects.
- Build and maintain relationships with sales teams.
- 3 plus years of sales management experience.
- Finance or Insurance experience preferred.
- Must possess an insurance license within the first 30 days of employment.
- 4 year college degree is preferred but not required.
Full suite of insurances – medical, dental, life,
Pet insurance, you read that right, insurance for your furry or not so furry friends
401(k) with company match
Paid Time off – Vacation, sick and benefit days
Short term and long term disability
On site Gym/ Gym reimbursement
Your mental health is important to us – Employee Assistance program – counselling, financial and legal advice
Culture that values and recognizes
Committed to your career, leadership and development training
With all of the organiational growth, we offer a wealth of career opportunities
The best part of automotive: Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts and service
Schomp Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The compensation range represents the low and high end of the compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, Paid Time Off policy, region- specific benefits.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment or the recruiting process, please contact us by sending an email to HRTEAM@schomp.com or contact 720-800-6265.